Useful Pages/Links for Flow Users
Informative sites for flow users:
- Flow Cytometry Dictionary - familiarize yourself with the terms before training or as a refresher.
- BD Fluorescence Spectra Viewer - very helpful tool to check the spillover between flurophores
- Life Technologies Fluorescence Spectra Viewer
- Current Protocols in Cytometry
- American Type Culture Collection
- University of Illinois, Chicago, RRC, Flow Cytometry Lab [Karen Hagen]
- Purdue University Cytometry Laboratories [J.Paul Robinson]
- Clontech Fluorescence Proteins
- BioLegend Expression of Common Surface Molecules on Blood Cells
Multicolor Panel Selector
FCS Express Resources
- Homepage -You will be able to navigate anywhere, use the global search, and also find information about upcoming and previously recorded webinars.
- Demo Download – 30 days free access to fully-loaded FCS Express 6 Plus on Mac or PC
- Support tab – we are only a call or email away
- What’s New and Getting Started in Flow and Knowledgebase for frequently asked questions
- Instrument Tips – BD FACSDiVA and Accuri, Miltenyi, Sony, etc…
- Data Transformations – R, tSNE, SPADE
- Data Specific Gates
- Multicycle plugin – cell cycle analysis
- Tutorials and Sample Data
All work performed by the Roy J. Carver Biotechnology Center (CBC) should be acknowledged in scholarly publications, posters, and presentations. Proper recognition allows us to measure the impact of our work and supports our initiatives in obtaining sponsored funding. In addition, any CBC personnel who make a substantial intellectual or experimental contribution are deserving of further recognition as co-author.