Useful Pages/Links for Flow Users
Informative sites for flow users:
- Flow Cytometry Dictionary - familiarize yourself with the terms before training or as a refresher.
- BD Fluorescence Spectra Viewer - very helpful tool to check the spillover between flurophores
- Life Technologies Fluorescence Spectra Viewer
- Current Protocols in Cytometry
- American Type Culture Collection
- University of Illinois, Chicago, RRC, Flow Cytometry Lab [Karen Hagen]
- Purdue University Cytometry Laboratories [J.Paul Robinson]
- Clontech Fluorescence Proteins
- BioLegend Expression of Common Surface Molecules on Blood Cells
Multicolor Panel Selector
All work performed by the Roy J. Carver Biotechnology Center (CBC) should be acknowledged in scholarly publications, posters, and presentations. Proper recognition allows us to measure the impact of our work and supports our initiatives in obtaining sponsored funding. In addition, any CBC personnel who make a substantial intellectual or experimental contribution are deserving of further recognition as co-author.